The NRO has posted a new survey of IPv6 Deployments worldwide.
A few highlights that I noted while reading through the survey report.
- The survey includes responses from 1515 respondents from 131 countries
- 61% of respondents still indicate issues with vendor support
- Cost and business case as a factor to not deploy IPv6 continues to drop
- IPv4 run-out appears to be a driver to deploy IPv6 according to some respondents
- Biggest issues to IPv6 deployment continue to be user demand & technical problems
- The number of respondents using or planning to use CGN (Carrier grade NAT) is increasing from 15% in 2012 to 18% in 2013